(PDF) The Future of Artificial Intelligence in Education 4.0: How to Go Green in the Post-COVID-19 Context



manning nlp :: Article Creator

Peyton Manning On Running An NFL Team: 'I Don't Think That's Anywhere On My Radar By Any Means'

Whenever there's an opportunity to gain partial ownership or become a head executive with an NFL franchise, it doesn't take too long before Peyton Manning's name is thrown out there. Despite there seeming to be plenty of interest in the two-time Super Bowl champion quarterback, Manning seems pretty content with his current dynamic as an ambassador saying recently that he doesn't have much interest in taking on a part-owner role nor becoming part of a front office. 

"I don't think that's anywhere on my radar by any means," he said of running a team, via The Denver Post. "I love being an ambassador for the Broncos and for the Colts, for the University of Tennessee. Obviously, living here I get to go to all the Broncos games. I was out at the facility the other day. Our kids do sports in the area around Dove Valley, so I'm probably at the facility a couple times a week. They have great snacks over there in their cafeteria. I don't know if I'm being charged for those or what. I still have my key fob from when I played. (Vice president of security) Keith Bishop never made that go away, so that's helpful as well. I'm excited about still being a part of the team and being part of the community. ….

"I still feel an attachment and have really enjoyed getting to know the Walton-Penner family as well. But as far as running a team, I don't think that's on my radar."

The 48-year-old retired from the NFL in March of 2016 after 18 seasons in the NFL. Even in retirement, however, he's continued to grow as one of the more recognizable faces in the NFL thanks to his ManningCast broadcast with his brother, Eli Manning, (and soon to be joined by Bill Belichick) during "Monday Night Football" on ESPN2. 

On top of that, Manning has also built Omaha Productions into a media conglomerate, so he's keeping quite busy even without jumping into an ownership/executive role in the NFL.  


Peyton Manning Discusses Bill Belichick, Who Made Much Of His Football Life 'miserable,' Joining 'ManningCast'

For years, Bill Belichick was not someone Peyton Manning got excited to see. Manning was 8-12 against Belichick's Patriots throughout his career, playing with the Colts and Broncos. While the two have always openly respected each other, they were enemies on the field. But this season, they will have an entirely new dynamic as coworkers. 

Belichick and the Patriots parted ways this offseason, and the future Hall of Fame coach did not land another coaching gig. Instead, he will be a regular on the "ManningCast," the alternate ESPN broadcast led by Peyton and Eli Manning, which features new guests each week.

Peyton admitted that pushing so hard to get Belichick on their show felt odd at times, considering his history against the head coach.

"This year we're going to add Bill Belichick," Manning said. "Now, explain that. I'm kind of wondering if I've been hit in the head too many times. I was recruiting a guy -- he was being courted by the other networks -- and I was recruiting a guy that pretty much made a lot of my football life miserable. And I was [saying] to him, 'No, we really want you to come work with us.'"

The Hall of Fame quarterback praised Belichick's knowledge of the game, noting how his insight will elevate the program. With Eli and Peyton being former quarterbacks, their knowledge and focus is more on the offensive side, so having a defensive-minded coach will provide a new angle to breaking down games. 

"I think that will be great to bring a whole different kind of insight to the game on the defensive side," Peyton said. "Bill Belichick knows all things football and I just remember Tom Brady used to tell me how he used to sit with Coach Belichick on Tuesdays, and Belichick would just kind of tell him what we need to do to win this game. 'Tom, this is what the defense is going to try to do to you.' [Former Colts head coach] Tony Dungy did that with me. So to have that different perspective on every game that Eli and I are doing this year I think will be awesome. We're excited to do it again, and it's been fun to do."

Belichick has already had some reps as a television analyst, appearing on "The Pat McAfee Show" as an analyst for the NFL Draft.


Natural Language Engineering

Last updated 20/06/24: Online ordering is currently unavailable due to technical issues. We apologise for any delays responding to customers while we resolve this. For further updates please visit our website: https://www.Cambridge.Org/news-and-insights/technical-incident






Comments

Follow It

Popular posts from this blog

Dark Web ChatGPT' - Is your data safe? - PC Guide

Reimagining Healthcare: Unleashing the Power of Artificial ...

Christopher Wylie: we need to regulate artificial intelligence before it ...